Boat Lifts and Canopies
no longer offered
Support Docs and Info Below
Ridgeline Lifts and Canopies are no longer offered, but we continue to support all past customers. If you have any questions, please read through the docs below or contact us.
Boat Lift Manual & Specs
We have an inventory of items/parts to help service boat lifts that are in need of wear and tear items, such as, cables, pulleys, winches, etc. If they are no longer an inventory item, we will do our best to direct customers to sources that carry those items.
Contact the nearest servicing boat lift dealer. You can find them at our dealer finder.
Contact the nearest servicing boat lift dealer. Our office can also be of assistance to walk through things like cable diagrams, maintenance, etc.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Aluminum Frame: If end use consumer is starting to notice cracked or broken welds from normal use, Ridgeline values the fix and repair on product, and can credit consumer/dealer at the valuation.
Ridgeline has the right to determine the cause of the break, in result of no warranty
This excludes human/equipment error when installing and removing the product.
Sure Step Decking has a Limited Lifetime UV Protection Warranty: https://www.perspectiveproducts.com/sure-step-walkways/sure-step-docks-walkways-warranty/
Ridgeline will not be liable for labor and/or removal cost connected with claim.
LIMITATIONS. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is void if any of the following occurs: (a) improper installation of the decking and/or failure to abide by the Manufacturer’s installation guidelines of the dock frame; (b) movement, settling, distortion or collapse of the ground or supporting structure on which the decking, dock, boardwalk or pier is installed; (c) naturally occurring disasters and/or disasters including, but not limited to, terrorism, impact of objects, earthquakes, tornados, fires, hurricanes, lightening, flooding or acts of God; (d) improper handling, storage, neglect or misuse of the product either by the Purchaser or third parties
Ridgeline Manufacturing LLC. reserves the right to discontinue or change any characteristics of the Ridgeline Premium Dock, without giving notice to the original purchaser or subsequent owner. In the event of such discontinuance or change, Ridgeline MFG shall not be liable to the original purchaser or subsequent owner. Should a product covered by this Warranty be unavailable, Ridgeline MFG reserves the right to substitute a product that is of equal quality or price, according to Ridgeline MFG’s sole discretion. 09/07/22
Roto-Mold Tires: 2 Years
1) AUTHORIZED DEALER MUST CONDUCT WARRANTY WITH THE CONSUMER. RIDGELINE MFG.MUST HAVE CONSUMERS NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS, VIN NUMBER AND OR SERIAL NUMBER IF APPLICABLE.
2) DEALER MUST CONTACT RIDGELINE MFG. WARRANTY DEPARTMENT FOR PRE-APPROVAL. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR PHOTOS WILL BE REQUIRED.
3) WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS A DETERMINATION OF WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY WILL BE MADE BY A RIDGELINE MFG. REPRESENTATIVE. A WARRANTY AUTHORIZATION NUMBER WILL THEN BE GIVEN IF IT IS APPROVED.
4) ANY FURTHER REPAIRS THAT NEED TO BE DONE HAVE TO BE PRE-APPROVED BY RIDGELINE MFG. BEFORE THE WORK CAN BE COMPLETED. (STEPS 2 AND 3 NEED TO BE FOLLOWED)
5) RIDGELINE MFG. MAY REQUEST FOR DEFECTIVE PART TO BE RETURNED TO US. REPLACEMENT PARTS BEING SHIPPED WILL BE INVOICED TO THE AUTHORIZED DEALER, BUT WHEN DEFECTIVE PART IS RETURNED THERE WILL BE A CREDIT APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THAT PART.
6) ANY REPAIRS AND OR PARTS DONE OUTSIDE, BUT APPROVED BY A RIDGELINE MFG. REPRESENTATIVE MUST BE INVOICED AND SENT TO RIDGELINE MFG. FROM A AUTHORIZED DEALER WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF COMPLETION OF REPAIRS TO GET THE CREDIT APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
The customer’s remedies with respect to defective Ridgeline Mfg. products shall be exclusively limited to the repair and replacement remedy as above provided and in no event shall Ridgeline Manufacturing, LLC. be liable for loss profits, revenues, savings, inconvenience, associated costs, expense for equipment or service, use of capital, facilities, services, storage charges, damage to property, or any other special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the misuse of, or inability to use, the Ridgeline Mfg. product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, and even if Ridgeline Mfg. has been advised of damages. In no event shall recovery of any kind against Ridgeline Mfg. be greater in amount of the authorized dealer purchase price of the alleged damage. If settlement must be reached by a court of law Ridgeline Mfg. will not be responsible for any attorney or court costs accrued by end use consumer and or dealer. Without limiting the foregoing, the purchaser assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons, animals or property arising out of use or misuse of, inability to use, the Ridgeline Mfg. product. Ridgeline Mfg. is not liable for third party claims. This limited lifetime warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the Ridgeline Mfg. product, or the person for whom it was purchased as a gift, and states your exclusive remedy. In no event shall Ridgeline Mfg. be liable for incidental or consequential damages to the full extent such may be disclaimed by law.
Unless otherwise noted this warranty agreement is the only warranty agreement between the parties. This agreement stated the limits and association of risk between the two parties. Customer acknowledges understanding of the warranty and agreement and binding to the terms contained within.