Look through our trailers' most Frequently Asked Questions.
For service or issues should I go to you or to a dealer?
Your first consultation should always be with the dealer you purchased your trailer from. If further service that a servicing dealer cannot provide, we can offer further assistance.
Why should I choose an aluminum trailer?
- Aluminum does not rust or corrode like steel can. It weighs less and can be pulled by a vehicle easily for this reason.
- Aluminum trailers require less maintenance. (just regular lube applications to cam openings, hinges, etc.) Checking the whole frame structure of the trailer is also recommended.
- Resale value of your investment. Aluminum trailers tend to be more expensive up-front than steel trailers. However, because they resist rust, are easier to maintain, and last longer , they not only cost less in maintenance, but they tend to keep their value for higher resale
- Aluminum is lightweight: Because of the lightweight of aluminum, it can carry heavy loads. It has a much higher payload capacity than steel, which means that the trailer can hold more items without reaching the maximum amount of weight.
- Better gas mileage: Many people find that they had better gas mileage when hauling an aluminum trailer as opposed to a steel trailer.
What trailer is better for snowmobiles?
Pending on what you’re trying to achieve, either trailer model can work. If you’re looking to haul two sleds side by side, our sport rec trailers would be the first option. Otherwise, some consider our utility trailers and will purchase a longer-style tandem that allows them to haul their sleds in-line.
What trailer is better for UTVs and Tractors?
We recommend our Utility Trailers. They are slightly lower to the ground and provide a nice fit for these style of machines.
How do I properly load a trailer?
All trailers should be loaded adhering to the 60/40 rule. This states that approximately 60 percent of the loaded weight should be placed in front of the trailer’s center axle and the remaining 40 percent should be placed behind the center axle. Putting too much weight in the back of your trailer will cause it to fishtail at high speeds. Additionally, try to achieve a 50/50 side-to-side weight distribution 10-20% of the total weight of a trailer plus its cargo should be on the tongue of the trailer
Can I buy directly from you?
All sales are gone through our dealer network. If considering a dealership, please head to our “become a dealer” section.
Where can I learn about trailer maintenance?
Please see our trailer owner’s manuals for further maintenance. Search engines typing in key words can be good sources too.
Will you make me a custom trailer?
Doesn’t hurt to ask. Give us a call or contact us here!